KBS087:GLBRC Plant Chemical Analyses
- Status: active
- Temporal Coverage 2012-06-22 to
- KBS087-001 Poplar Leaf Test Lab Analyses - Major Nutrients
- Chemical analyses of poplar (treatment 8) leaf tissue in the GLBRC Biofuel Cropping System Experiment. Chemical analyses include: carbon, nitrogen, aluminum, copper, iron, manganese, zinc, boron, sodium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, sulfur. All analyses are carried out by the Michigan State University Soil and Plant Nutrient Laboratory except carbon and nitrogen percent which are analyzed by the KBS LTER lab.
- KBS087-002 Plant Carbon and Nitrogen- GLBRC Switchgrass Nitrogen/Harvest Exp.
- Percent carbon and nitrogen in switchgrass plants in the Switchgrass Nitrogen/Harvest Experiment at the KBS GLBRC Biofuel Intensive site. Plants are grown under 8 treatments of nitrogen fertilizer. From 2010 through 2012 there were also two harvest strategies for each nitrogen treatment.
- KBS087-003 GLBRC Plant Carbon and Nitrogen Content
- Percent carbon and nitrogen for crop and non-crop plants on the GLBRC Intensive site.
- KBS087-004 GLBRC Plant Carbon and Nitrogen Content from Harvest samples
- Plant carbon and nitrogen from harvested samples. A grab sample is taken from the harvested plant matter at the time of harvest.