KBS100:Poplar response to Fertilization
The response of poplars to repeated N fertilization at different levels.
- Status: active
- Temporal Coverage 2011-07-14 to 2018-03-18
- Repository Link https://doi.org/10.6073/pasta/c6aee8e87d97d21aec90c7f723a2f0e5
- KBS100-001 Poplar Leaf Test Lab Analyses - Major Nutrients
- These are data from the Poplar Microplot fertilization experiment started in 2010 and concluded in 2017.
- kbs100-002 Fertilized Poplar Stem Diameters
- The diameter of marked poplar trees from the center section of the micro-plots were measured at 15 cm above the ground. The measurements were taken from 2011 to 2017 (one crop cycle).
- KBS100-004 Poplar Biomass yield in response to fertilizer
- Dry biomass of the poplar fertilizer microplots at harvest.