KBS029:Plant Carbon and Nitrogen Content
This dataset includes total carbon and total nitrogen measured for plants from the LTER Main Site and the Successional and Forested sites. Total C and N are analyzed at peak biomass for a given treatment. In some systems with multiple harvests or complex communities that have peaks occurring at different times of the year, measurements are taken at multiple times per year. Samples are combusted and measured on a CHN analyzer.
- Status: active
- Temporal Coverage 1989-07-14 to 2018-11-30
- Repository Link https://doi.org/10.6073/pasta/34c976b6957828bcfe420b2aadefee64
- KBS029-001 Tissue Carbon and Nitrogen
- Percent C, N for crop and non-crop plants in the LTER Main Site treatments.
- KBS029-002 Plant CN content in T7
- Total carbon and nitrogen content on the T7 treatment. This table is a compilation of the harvested biomass (http://lter.kbs.msu.edu/datatables/40) and the CN Tissue Chemistry (http://lter.kbs.msu.edu/datatables/73).
- KBS029-prot01 Plant Total Carbon and Nitrogen