KBS031:Nitrogen in Soil Water Chemistry on the Main Cropping System Experiment
Soil water samples are collected every other week during the growing season from mainsite treatments 1-7 (replicates 2-4) and the successional and forest sites using Prenart soil water samplers (sometimes referred to as lysimeters). Three sampling stations are located in each treatment and sometimes are grouped. In this dataset nitrate and ammonium were analyzed. See also the dataset entitled Comprehensive Soil Water Chemistry on the Main Cropping System Experiment which covers a larger set of chemical variables from 1999-2003. Total dissolved nitrogen (TDN)and dissolved organic nitrogen (DON) measurements were also made on on the soil water samplers in 1995 & 1996- database manager for TDN and DON data.
- Status: active
- Temporal Coverage 1995-01-01 to 2019-01-01
- Repository Link https://doi.org/10.6073/pasta/41b3ed2e152e1e4c3846e646118208e7
- KBS021-005 Soil Leachate via Suction Lysimeters - Inorganic Nitrogen
- Inorganic nitrogen in soil leachate collected from the Main Cropping System Experiment using suction lysimeters.
- KBS031-prot02 Installation of Suction Lysimeters
- KBS031-prot01 Suction Lysimeters - Leachate Collection