KBS037:Precision Agriculture Yield Monitoring in Row Crop Agriculture
The LTER annual crops (corn, soy and wheat), treatments 1-4, are harvested annually using a combine equipped with a GPS and precision agriculture software to allow detailed yield measurements with coincident GPS latitude and longitude data..
- Status: active
- Temporal Coverage 1996-10-29 to 2013-07-24
- Repository Link https://doi.org/10.6073/pasta/423c07d6ea3317c545beabb4b8e502c8
- KBS037-001 Geo-referenced Annual Crop Yields - Raw Data
- Raw data of annual crop harvests of corn, soy and wheat from the Main Cropping System Experiment at the LTER Main Site using the GPS yield monitor on the LTER harvest combine. Data are given as geo-referenced grain flow-rate data which can be used to calculate yield. See the "Related Tables" for processed yield data.
- KBS037-002 Geo-referenced Annual Crop Yields - Processed
- Annual crop harvest yields of corn, soy and wheat from the Main Cropping System Experiment at the LTER Main Site as calculated by the John Deere Ag Office software using the grain flow-rate data as supplied by the GPS yield monitor on the LTER harvest combine (see the data in "Related Tables").