KBS066:Agronomic Soil Test Results
Soil samples are taken annually (usually in the Fall) for fertilizer recommendations and analyzed by the Michigan State University Soils Laboratory. The soil samples are taken from the annual treatments T1 though T4 and T6.
- Status: active
- Temporal Coverage 1992-11-24 to 2020-11-12
- Repository Link https://doi.org/10.6073/pasta/3c4c64c828c5281b28aa355bdcb81363
- KBS066-001 Soil Test Lab Analyses - Agronomic
- Soil samples taken for fertilizer recommendations. Samples are collected from the LTER Main Site, treatments 1-4 and 6 and analyzed for pH, CEC, phosphorous and potassium.
- KBS066-002 Soil test lab for LTER Nitrogen Deposition Experiment
- Soil test results for the LTER Nitrogen Deposition Experiment
- LTAR001_001 Soil test results for pre-LTAR plots
- Soil test results for pre-LTAR plots
- LTAR001_002 Baseline agronomic soil test results for LTAR plots
- LTAR baseline soil test results