The 2012 KBS LTER ASM was held at the Kellogg Biological Station, Hickory Corners, MI from 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Friday, March 16th, and was preceded by a special round table discussion Thursday evening (March 15) for grads and postdocs.
As in prior years, the aim of this meeting was to maximize exposure of participants to the breadth of research underway at the site, and to provide an opportunity to develop collaborations. Some highlights from the agenda include:
1. Graduate student and postdoc roundtable discussion with senior scientists
2. Project overview and status
3. Keynote address by Pamela Matson, Stanford University
4. Working group discussions
5. Poster session: on-going and planned research
6. And plenty of time to meet others working on LTER research!
Meeting held on: 2012-03-15