MCSE: Harvestable Biomass
In use from 1982-05-01
Sampling Frequency: minimum of once per year
Harvestable biomass in each cropped plot is measured at the time of crop harvest. For grains, the agricultural grain harvester is fitted with a GPS-referenced yield monitoring system to provide yield maps for each 1 ha treatment plot. Additionally, grain is off-loaded into weigh wagons and weighed at the KBS dairy .
Alfalfa and wheat straw is measured on a gravimetric basis per plot after it has been cut and baled. Gravimetric moisture content is measured and subtracted from the biomass and the harvestable biomass estimate presented as dry weight alfalfa or straw per area.
- Agronomic Yields - Alfalfa (KBS020-003)
- Geo-referenced Annual Crop Yields - Processed (KBS037-002)
- Geo-referenced Annual Crop Yields - Raw Data (KBS037-001)
- Agronomic Yields - Annual Crops (KBS020-001)
- Agronomic Yields (KBS034-001)
- Agronomic Yields (KBS056-001)
- Agronomic Yields (KBS042-021)
- Agronomic Yields - Grain Crops (KBS083-001)
- Agronomic Yields (KBS032-001)
- Agronomic Yields - Irrigated (KBS033-002)
- Agronomic Yields (KBS033-001)