We have a variety of educational resources about agriculture and ecology available for use, which include summaries of our research and high quality photos for use in presentations, brochures, and handouts.
- Climate Change
- Animal Agriculture and Climate Change In Michigan
- Climate Change & Sustainable Agriculture Powerpoint Curriculum
- Climate Change & Sustainable Agriculture Resource Handbook
- Climate Basics
- Frequently Asked Questions About Climate Change
- Greenhouse Gas Basics
- Field Crop Agriculture And Climate Change
- Management of Nitrogen Fertilizer to Reduce Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Emissions from Field Crops
Greenhouse Gas Calculators
- For professionals: our online US Cropland Greenhouse Gas Calculator can be used to calculate the greenhouse gas impact of different crop rotations and varying management practices.
K-12 Educators can download curriculum developed through the K-12 Partnership program from the Kellogg Biological Station Website at http://www.kbs.msu.edu/education/k-12-partnership.