Farmers are surveyed to understand their perception of and response to climate change.
This data forms part of the basis for Stuart, D., R. L. Schewe, and M. McDermott. 2012. Responding to climate change: barriers to reflexive modernization in US agriculture. Organization & Environment 25:308-327
- Status: completed
- Temporal Coverage 2011-01-01 to 2011-05-31
- Repository Link https://doi.org/10.6073/pasta/55eda6881dcf45977626c58e3f24b82e
- KBS097-001 Farmer Survey of Climate Risk
- Southwest Michigan Farmers were surveyed about their perception and responses to climate change. These are the responses to the mail survey.
- KBS097-002 Codebook
- Codebook describing the codes used in compiling the survey.